Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

14.3.12

Out of my expectation.

I know. Since the day I chose for being slut, I should have known that my doomed day is actually coming. I know, someday she will found out. But he rejected me! So I actually don't have any fucking relationship with your boyfriend. So what if I had a crush on him. Now he's the one who doesn't want to let go of me, he said he needs me. You knew this. Now your posting shit on your wall and saying that I'm the FAKER? Screw you sial bitch, I thought there's some way for us, but now you even acting like a kitty and trying to get some pathetic from your fucking friends? F you bitch! stop acting like your so innocent. Im f hate both of you, so irritating and disgusting! say whatever you want, I don't farking care you bitch! Get a life, coward! Always kutuk from behind! Fuck you!

No comments:

Post a Comment