Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

21.3.12

21032012


Oh la la! It's been awhile but now I'm back! Hey, I think maybe I need some surgery for my face lol, maybe do double eyelid, make my nose higher, lips...thicker? Nah, I don't want to have a really thick lips, it's somehow horrible ._.
Well, I was just at home now, everyday need to staying back at school until 3 or 4PM for activities. It might exhausted me but I think it worth, don't you think so? Every activity or programs are benefits us, if not then why teachers bother w it? Hmph. I used to nagging on everything and think that everyone or matters happened w sucks reasons but ... Okay I just ... I know everything happens w reasons larh and I should just take the responsibility right :/// By the way, I had been chosen to be in netball team! At first I don't have much interest in Netball somehow I think it's troublesome and hot weather blah blah blah. But soon, I've fall in love w it! Netball was a really awesome game, I never gain any interest in any of games, especially about BALL games lol. *tsk tsk* oh and my teammate had chosen me as shooter which I need to standing under the GOAL, and once my teammate passed the ball for me, I can't move any of my feet and need to straight shoot the ball into the GOAL. Aw, guess what, they praised me! They said I can really be a shooter, they say I can shoot very well! I was so damn proud of myself heh. It somehow gained my self confidence, seriously. No one really praised me when playing games together. Aw, I'm so touched. Next Thursday gonna be the competition day at Permas Jaya and unfortunately today was the first day we all get training together. Everyone is still newbie and my teammate are all seem like BLURRED hahahahaha. Proud of myself for joining Netball competition, proud of myself being a shooter, proud of myself for putting efforts on this game, proud of myself for playing game and being active. I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF! Aw, I love myself thou my face was so damn dark and red due to training under the sun but I am still satisfied of my decision! Aw yeah! But at the same time, I'm gonna strike and fight for my suck results! I was so disappointed of my results, I thought I can get better. Of course I could but please please please Pelly, stop being lazy, you are ruining your future bitch! I want every of my relatives proud of me, especially those saying study Form 6 was useless and no future. I'm gonna show you my ego and my good results as well! Who say people study in college only get brighter future? Who say so? Form 6 is having the same level as Singapore A level. I don't say people who study in college are all rich or cannot study, I just don't want any of my friends or even RELATIVES kept saying study Form 6 is actually wasting time. Just STFU and stop comparing please. I've chosen my road, then I will gain my own confident and continue to walk and walk and walk until the end of my life. This is my choice, not yours, so can you please hurting me? It hurts when your lovely kin saying those hurtful words. I was shocked when he said all of these, I was like " Har? Are you talking to me? Seriously? *haiz* " C'mon, it's 21st century! Be more polite please, think before you talk. Although  you are much older than me and having much experiences but it doesn't mean that everything you talked are true. Thus, who say only study in college are only able to get overseas? Who say? Who who who say? *Selena Gomez Hahahahaha* Okay, it's sorta useless for shouting at here lol, k, gonna off and take my bathe then homework then revision. Bye lovely friends, xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment