Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

9.10.11

Better by far.


As you can see, I was looking at me dear Jang Geun Suk #HAHAHA!

Sorry flies, had been so free for someday but cause of lazy I dumped my blog away :(
You don't mind right? Ya, nobody cares.
So, I'll be update for these afew days and some activities for few weeks ago.
Erm first, I wanna explain something, to someone.
Dear BKCY,
Since the day you keep on instigate me to do something I don't like and keep on blaming me for nothing like I'm the one who made you lose your competition, I was like, I don't need a friend like ... don't understand me and don't care for my feelings. I was away from you, and we became like enemy and things become worst when that boy started texting me for foolish things. For her ( XG) information, she told me that when he's texting me but at the same time he's texting with you, too. and he told you that from the beginning, he was kinda interested with me but now, he's MORE interested in U. So, seriously, if you really wanna BLAME me again, for saying I snatching him from you, I was really speechless. I don't really care about him, I don't wanna snatch somebody from you? and I don't care whether you are with him or he's with the other girls. I admitted, I do like him for few weeks but it doesn't mean anything. Think about it, you're a smart girl, you should have know he's a ... I don't wish to badmouth anyone, so you may consider it before you do anything. I had lost contact with him and for your information, I was so enjoying my single life, no worries. So, hope you'll understand me and please, don't treat your friends like you treating me, it's really hurt.

I do realize that it's really troublesome when you get into a relationship and you need to spare time for him and accompany him or talk to him etc etc. But my time was getting less and lesser if I keep on wasting the time just for the relationship. So, I decided, I won't get into any relationship before I graduate.
Kinda fake huh, but I already think for this kind of matter for few days and it's really ... maybe love can make our life more colourful, more happier but for me uhm family and friends can give me the same feelings too. So, aiyar it's really waste of time la. I don't have enough time to play this game so byebye boys.

Joanna, when I received your text, I was like OH, finally. I'm not cursing you but for your information, I feel like his heart was away from you since you getting in college and the feelings had gone so ... I hope you can get well soon and don't forget, take more rest and drink more water. Mmmmm, your " heart " will be recover soon although it's really takes time. Don't cry, sh*t do happens and don't cry over a boy, just a boy and look up the sky, the sky still blue and the world still beautiful! Don't waste your time just crying for a boy and buck up, discover the world! You can do it, dear. 

Now my life become more and more interesting, since I was in primary school, my ambition is become a lawyer but I never think that I can fulfil it and just let it be. But now, I was in Form 6 and I am taking Sejarah subjects. know what, I may be a lawyer in future! I'm taking step by step, ' on the way ' to my dream! But now, my new ambition is I hope I can improve my English. This language totally beat me down and you can see that I was using toooooooo simple vocab and blah blah blah. I will buck up and so do you guys.

Although some of friends already getting away from me and it's really hard to contact with each other when they're too far from you and I totally not enough of time so I might get used to it and enjoy my single life, lonelyyyyy life. No la, interesting life with my families :)

Sigh, pelly pelly pelly too lazy. Everyday I watching RunningMan TV show and when my mom was asking me : OI, no homeworks meh? No need do your revision ah? Exam is around the corner! and I will answer : Aiyar, one episode only ma, awhile only. No homeworks la ( started lying ), I done my revision dy!. gosh, Im getting doomed! :(


That photos was taken during Jamuan Kongres. It's kinda fun but errrrr RMXX too expensive man! Gila. 

Hm, I think that's all cause I'm having amnesia HAHA. So readers, chase for your dreams, fulfil it, I can do it, so do you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment