Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

13.10.11

13102011


I'm going to blog something about today since I was nothing to do and too lazy to do my revision.
I just finished my first exam papers, Pengajian Am1 and Bahasa Melayu1. It's quite KO but everyone just seems like don't care and finding lotsa excuses for themselves. lolll.

I was quite freaked out when I saw one of my friends, a pretty and smart girl, I shall call her 'B'. 'B' was really smart girl but I just don't get it why 'B' acting like she's so freaking "hungry" and needs a boy? ( I'm not talking about you #just in case maybe you perasan I was talking about u. ) I feel like wanna send 'B' a message in FB and tell her all the truth and everything he just did. Her image in my heart was totally shattered and you know, nowadays people just simply not appreciate what you say or any advises some more I already did my part, tried to persuade her but since she don't listen to me, it's her own business.

Now I wanna story about my another friend, a girl, I named her 'A'. We don't talk alot but we just know each other for quite long time, we don't hangout much cause of "topic" problems some more there's a big gap between us. She sent me a message in FB and she inviting me to limteh or makan and I felt quite odd cause usually we don't have much communicate and she suddenly wanna jio me out. I refused her invitation cause of my exams, but after a few days, she send me a message again, wanna jio me again. It's quite strange, maybe I was too sensitive cause yesterday my friend just send me a post, about a girl had been kidnapped and been torture for 44 days and lastly she dead of too much pain. Maybe you guys know that story, it's not story la it's a true "story". The girl, Junko Furuta or Junko Furata #zzz, I don't remember her name. She's been kidnapped and the kidnapper, I shall call them beast. Try to imagine, a group of boys raped you for over 400 times, forced you to strip infront of others, forced you to masturbate and inserted anything in your vagina but it's just a little part of the story. Whatever, I just like ... I was so scared about this kind of torture or kidnap etc. Yesterday I keep on imagine what would I do if that girl was me? I was really scared and better I stay at home. zomg. and Hey girls, don't go out alone, try to be at home before the day was dark, don't simply believe anyone unless they're your relatives/family members. Nowadays there's too much kidnap cases appeared, don't ever think that it won't happen on you. Protect yourself, girls.




I think that's all for today cause I really need to rest. Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment