Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

29.8.11

300811

Hello flies! 
Gonna be a short update for this a few days, hmm.


260811 FRIDAY
Yeah, you can see my blissful smile huh, ya know, dating. *chuckle*
Nah.He fetch me to tuition class and we dinner together after classes, full of happiness! awwww, he just so dotes on me ;)
You know, he was so busy till he fall a sick ;( kesian my babyboy .
Sometimes I pray I can by his side and nagging non-stop just want him to be healthy.
" Baby, I just want to know what you're doin' now? Missing me huh. Text me ♥ "
Iloveya♥

270811 SATURDAY
Yeahhhh, as you can see that, I was drunk and my eyes was so red and damn pain cause of too tiring and make up thingy.
Went Eight Lido for celeb my eldest sis's birthday and I drink " some " beer. Ya, not much but hmm, not little thou just a bumper of ripe wine.
Check this out, Eight Lido . The best place for drink.


290811 MONDAY
Hey, it's holiday and don't waste your time for sleep!
Plan something, go and have fun! Imma going to Desaru on Wednesday WOOHOO!
But hm. There's no handsome angmo at WULU Desaru huh. *Yellow minded
Aiyar don't care! I just wanna have fun and I gotta start doin my homeworks before I go Desaru.

Huhu, gonna take a bath now!
Okay that's all for today and

HAPPY HOLIDAYS + HAPPY RAYA DAY + HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS

Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment