Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

11.7.11

Yours, mine and ours.

Hello fella!
Mwahahaha, I skipped today's school activities! Woot :D
So I got plenty of time to do my own things, I mean something like uhm, finally got some time to chills, take a long bath, prepare dinner, watch korea drama and etc.
But once I reached home, I really tooo lazy and tired to blog ya, so ... :)


Boys are weird! Seriously.
I wondered why I always attracting weird boys?
Wants to chat with me, wants to know me, he needs me. But he own his girlfriend. What the hella is this? :l
He used to by my side, talk to me, know me but at the same time he's with his girlfriend too! And, he pwned the other girl. What the f? Sigh.
And there is another, seriously he is the man I can trust and Im just ... Cant let him go, my loves.
You are the one that I wanted, there is no one else.
You should know whats on my mind, aren't you?? :)
You not been school for 4 days and I miss you. How are you? Fine? Are you feeling well? How about the camp? Is it fun?
I think you attending school tomorrow? Ily.


People, she's jealous.
Why you can't see that? Talk to her, look at her. She's the one who meant everything to you.
Stop whispering to me, someday she's gonna kill me :/


so gonna do some revise or else my mum probably nagging my head off.
Bye readers! X.

No comments:

Post a Comment