Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

8.7.11

I found a man I can trust.

Family, sometimes we get quarrel and always argue but they always be there for me no matter what.
They're all my love ones. First and top in my heart :) <3
Hey, check out my eye bags, sleepy eyes, THE DARK CIRCLE and my BIG BREAD FACE as well HAHAHA

Hello Hello people!
Hurray it's Saturday! She's gonna staying my house tonight, let's chit chat non-stop until the other early morning baby!
Hm, I wonder what time she come my house? DUH.
Seriously I was in excited mode now hahaha, don't ask me why! *roll eyes*
Hey readers I tell u!
Yesterday I was veh veh veh happy! Yay happy everyday!
I met Jordon, my queen Caryn and my babeh April!
Alamak, Jordon still same larh, say missing my voice still busy chatting with other girls what larh u!
Next time we must hang out together k, me, u and Caryn THE BABI GROUP! HAHAHA
and I never give you any " aeroplane " okay, don't simply say HOR.
Your fault la, bo tell me earlier then suddenly ajak go movie what larh!
Next time movie together! :D
Caryn AH! My dearest dearest dearest queen!
hey seriously, me and caryn got same KG HAHAHAHAHA
we're fat, but we never felt malu yet very sampat :P
EH! Obesity? F! xD
April yo! You should know why I just crossed my finger to you but never greet you right?
ahh, sorry :(
I'm just so in love with you larh and don't crazy, my rojak english can get band 4 in MUET?! HAHAHA
She said, friend who stand with you till the end are real friends not those who was with you in the beginning.
AWW!
Love you guys! :D

OH YA OH YA!
YESTERDAY I MET SERHAN!
WALAO SHE'S SO PRETTY AND talkative!
Next week okay? I will upload some photos. Just two of us :)

Chicken hearted! Laugh up your sleeve!
HAHAHA, these are some idioms I learnt in last muet classes!
Sounds funneh but interesting xP

Hm. We joining extra classes because the reason are all the same right?
WE WANT TO GET A GOOD RESULT IN STPM.
Aren't you?
Seriously, I hope you know I'm mentioning you here.
Baby, you know I love you right? I'm not dumping you alone at there.
You should know that I can't focus during classes if I sit at behind.
and if I sit behind I can't hear what teacher's teaching infront there and you know Jordon sibeh jialat noisy.
I know, you're not happy and maybe you angry because I'm joining my friends and we all sit infront, left you behind there.
but I asked you twice. Human aren't same, people got different attitude and different way to study.
I'm not you, you can totally concentrate behind there but I'm not!
Hope we don't quarrel over this.
As you know, we just met once a week. Can we don't quarrel? Can we talk? I really felt hurt.
Maybe you not the one that always be there for me, but I precious you, seriously.
Hope you can get what I mean.
Even in next week, next week, next next week, until the end of the year, I will still sit infront there.
It's mine stpm, it's my life. I need to sacrifice you.

Okay back to excited mood! Hahaha
Lately my school uhm. Some of the xiao didi seems very "hungry" huh.
Don't count me on please hahahahaha!
We can texting but please control yourself. HAHAHAHA
For your information, I'm not that lonelyyyy hoooo kayyy! xD
OH YA, Jingxiang's brother, Jing ren right? ah.
He's so talkative! Hahaha
Luckily he's the one who keep on chatting with me in the bus
If not, I need to standing in bus alone for 45 minutes UH!
He is a very interesting person :)

Oh yeah before the end of this post, I think I need to tell you guys.
Uhm, Im getting fatter! HAHAHA, because yesterday I mc-D again :P
alah, I'm not fat, just chubby! Always positive thinking! xD

I think that's all for today!
Stay tuned and TATA readers! x



Baby,
 My heart and I were buried in dust and finally I've opened up, free me.
I am terrified to love for this time but finally found my way.
I'm strong and I'm sure there's a fire in us, sweet love so pure.
Suddenly the moment's here, please don't tear this apart.
 I gripe my fears, I believe in us.
You're all I need, I'll holding you tight and never let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment