Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

12.7.11

FUN! *smacks head!*


Yo people!
I just reached home about 35 minutes ago and now I'm chilling ;)
Seriously I can't believe that it's already 2nd week of July!
My birthday is comin' aww! I'm just can't control my exciting mode everyday!
Okay it's sucks because 30th July Saturday I needa go to school for some khusus.
So, gonna celebrate my birthday with a group of my friends and my classmate as well!
Kamal, Alieshah, Wendy, Qhusnul, Siew Hoon, You Sin, Syafiq, Pei Ru, Qiao Hui, Fadhli, Elina, Beatrice & blah blah blah. Sorry for can't remember your nameyy :P
31th July Sunday, I'm so gonna invite them to my birthday bash!
Jian En, Ying Shing, Caryn, Serhan, Shan Shan, April Woon, You Sin, Hui Zi & Eunice :*
Beeekapoo! Hope they are free on that day or else I might delay my birthday bash :(
Jian En, Ying Shing, hope both of you coming back from KL ya.

Seriously sorry for the people who saw my siao-ed action today HAHAHHA!
I might scared you guys off xD
I found that sometimes I quite hiao also. So, bear with it, sometimes I just can't control my own feelings HAHA!
Especially You Sin and Ah Hoon. Both of them sit beside me in class so sometimes they will just look at me and knits their eyebrows hahahaha!
But now they already know we well so ya :P

Imissyou, not gonna forget you, gonna missing you every single day.
Readers. I'm not available anymore! HAHAHAHA!
Believe it or not?

OH YA, exam is hella on next tuesday!
and WTF I never do any revision?
Pengajian Am = Die.
Muet = Maybe okay.
Sejarah = Ahem.
Pengajian Perniagaan = Huat la!
Bahasa Malaysia = Hell!
Uh, teacher might throw my papers away and get me back to seni class?? NOWAY!
It's totally nightmare :( :( :(

Ohmygod it's 3.45PM!
I got so many things to do!
  • I want to rest + sleep until 530pm something.
  • Need to prepare dinner.
  • Dinner.
  • Homeworks.
  • Revision.
Give mehh 48 hours per day, I might memorize all the notes & get Band 6 in every subject! Duh, too over.
Gonna busy until Imma explode! BOOM!
That's all for today, tata!

Baby boy, seeyoutomorrow, Iloveyou xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment