Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

13.7.11

Love at first sight, our love so pure.

Hello.
It's 4.20PM naww, I'm blogging & listening some sad songs. I know right, I'm sad enough yet listening this kind of music, feel like crying :(
I should be busy cleaning my house now but I'm kinda lazy and not really in a good mood.
Don't ask me why, I don't know. Maybe he left school without inform me? duh.
You know, sometimes boyfie would be top in my heart. It was so wrong and it shouldn't be like this, I know.
Well anything. I decided to blog first before start cleaning.
I'm so gonna kill myself for being so slow in every lessons. Sometimes I just can't catch up while teacher teaching.
So what I can do is buck up, buck up and buck up.
My skin is very TAN now, been exposed under the sun everyday. I can see my skin tone is more darker than before like ALIEN. fml.
Yeah. I used to be alone in school and sometimes my classmates need to photostat something or wanna buy some snacks, I was so willing to helping them. I wondered why.
Even from my classroom to canteen/koperasi are quite far yet I'm just so enjoying to walking around?
Seriously I don't mind walking, can shed some fats anyway, who hates it?
Uhm, I have no idea why some of my friends told me that, I don't smile.
Is it? I don't think so. I used to laughing like wtf in classroom until everyone looking at me. I always do this.
I don't talk much to you unless we already know each other.
It's impossible that I always smiling at you like an idiot? sorry for being rude.
Unlike someone. *shhh.
For your information, my papa and mama look gangsta-ish = me and my sis = gangsta baby.
Don't blame me for always with blackie facey, I always in gangsta looks because my parents are gangsta!
lol just kidding.
My momma born me out with this gangsta face, Imma proud of my momma and I'm proud of my gangsta facey as well :)
Yeah maybe I'm not friendly enough, sowwie.
Btw, I found out that stress really can make someone loses their weight. So I'm gonna burst myself in stress? lol.
I'm always forcing myself not to eat but you know, it's just so effing difficult for me. haha BOOM!
But luckily most of my friends never know that I was actually fat.
Except You Sin. I always quarrel with him in class because he always ask me stop eating in class and keep on saying that I'm getting fatter!
and I was like what the fark, can you just stfu?! Hahaha.
Yeah, we always do this, even just a simple question we also argue non-stop.
But after afew minutes we can still chatting like nothing happened. This is what we call friendships?
Tomorrow gonna be another exhausting day!
I know right, sometimes I just wanna stay at home and doing nothing like resting forever lol.
But Form 6 life just simply amazing!
Yeah it's better than sitting at home doing nothing like a lifeless dude until my ass is flat & pain.
UH, I was like craving for baskin robins' cakes again! Am just so in love with baskin robins & Secret Recipe cakes.
But I just had it afew days ago? fml.

Fats fats fats go away! Seriously I got 2 plans!
Plan A : Get more exercise, less eating p*rk & more vegetables.
Plan B : Gaining weight without do any exercise. I mean maybe stop eating anything from now?
lol, I chose Plan B.
Sounds crazy? I rather study for the whole day than exercise.
Don't know what to do! AH mua life :(
Whatever, Imma take my shower now, going to prepare something for mah dinner and probably skip my dinner & do some revision!
That's all for today, buay.
Hehehe, ♥ ♥




I  W A N T  D U R I A N !

No comments:

Post a Comment