Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

6.7.11

I turn to you, it might have been.


Why am I so tiny in your world?
I'm always here, look at me, talk to me, I'm here.
Love dies of blindness... errors... betrayals... maybe we're not loving each other?
I'm tired of look into your eyes everyday and wait you looking back... I quit, I give up.
I don't wanna be a girl that keeps crying about the same things...
and it's worst when I'm turn to you but you don't love me back.
I'm not your toy or even a barbie doll, a toy that you needs, you'll precious me but when you're not, you throw me, dump me away or don't even look at me.
I'm not going to stress over you anymore. It isn't worth.
I tried to, do something out but you just simply ignored it.
I'm not trying to say I don't want you, because I definitely do.
All I'm saying is I'm done chasing after you.







He's just a guy, a special one maybe, but he's not mine.
 If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment