Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

5.7.11

Baby we're meant to be together.

Baby,  "I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart."
Iloveyou.

Hello people! I'm backie.
Yesterday transformers 3-ed with family and friends, it's totally awesome!
Hey readers go buy the tickets now! seriously, it's f*cking awesome hehehehehe.
New playlist, check it out dude.

I think I lost my pendrive = I lost all the presentation data, FARK!
Sigh, gonna deal with all my homeworks and re-do presentation data again.
KB baby, you know, I'm feeling so stress. so many homeworks and presentations need to catch up.
so so so many.
Sometimes I think, why? Why people can be so wicked? Why they can acting like they're so innocent and always be the back-stabber?
They can sweet-talk to you, always lend you their shoulders to you and always be there whenever you need them but why ... they actually put you on the pedestal?
say something bad on your back, back-stabber.
sometimes I just want them to grow their balls and talk to me face to face.
Always try to not be the coward, aren't you?
I shouldn't think on this way? I thought I was so close with them but actually they hates me most? I was so wrong...
Whatever, I shouldn't care that much. *SIGH*
Peace No War.

Although I'm the third parties for now but I'm trying not to be but, I just can't controlling myself :(
Someone someone help me please uh.
I ... We just friends.


Hey... you can do it, no worries.
Waiting for your good news okay? <3
Baby, I know what you're thinking. I can see it through your eyes.
I won't leave when you needs me most.
See you tomorrow, Imissyousomuch.

 "Everynight I pray, I'll have you here someday.I'll count the stars tonight, and hope with all my might;That when I close my eyes, you'll be right by my side."

No comments:

Post a Comment