Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

6.7.11

What? What's the time now? DUH.

*YAWN* 
Oh hello people here I come again.
Look, my panda eyes + eyes bag. Ignore my cacat mouth please *roll eyes*
Sigh, still doing my homeworks now but my eyes are veh tiring!
 Ahhhhhhhhh kill meeeee! I haven finish my business assignment! Grrrrrh!
It's 11.50PM, I've finished copy my friend's Sejarah nota and I really need to sleep naw. Now.
Finally I'm done with backbone pain again + eyes pain + feeling stress + feel like skipping class tomorrow + can't wait for this coming Friday + Imisshim + sleepy + bad moodieee!
Ah! Can't wait to see him on this coming Friday! Imisshisvoice :)
Caryn caryn, Imissyoutoo! Iloveyou

Oh yeah, tomorrow is Mr.Tay's birthday!
Happy birthday to you sister-in-law!
Wish you uhm ... become more handsome and errrr. super muscular! HAHAHA

 Baby smile at me tomorrow.
I'm always here, Imissyou.

That's all for now, stay tuned!
Tata readers!
Goodnight, loves x.

No comments:

Post a Comment