Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

19.7.11

190711.

Just a little part of Bahasa Malaysia note. fml.




Yo hey people!
See, that's my new tattoo! Yousin gave me that, lol.
Yesterday YenSern came my house, of course we talked but not much topics. Kinda sad.
But hmm whatever, because he promised me that he gonna celebrate my birthday. KaWai and ChaoChin will be there too! I was like : YAYYY!! lol. *hm, who else?

Today is the busy-est day for me, homeworks homeworks homeworks totally make me breathless.
I can't describe my feelings now, darn stressed. 
My homeworks. and I need to finish all of these on today. Gonna stay up late night again, fml.
  • Try to find out all the Form 5 tuition papers. *I think I already threw all of it? F.
  • Find all the Pengajian Am papers for KianFui, he needs it.
  • Pengajian Am composition. *I need to finish 3. Kill me, now.
  • Wrap the book up in coloured papers.
  • Pengajian Am graph.
  • The topic that teacher gave us? *Uh I don't know, gonna ask ah hoon. Don't forget yo.
  • Bahasa Malaysia 2 composition *darn!
  • Find the paper of advertising.
  • Sejarah notes.
  • Bahasa Malaysia 1 notes.
  • Pengajian Perniagaan notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment