Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

29.6.11

Ouch!

People!
Wtf? I'm probably crazy or else I wont do something like this!
walaooooooooooo. 
You know what! Don't simply promise anything with people. They may take it SO serious and once they met you they will keep on mention about that promises and keep asking u about that promises blah blah blah BABI!
and you know what again! Think before you talk! People will take it serious on what you've talk/done. Although you trying so hard to explain about something, they wouldnt listen to you DAMN!
YOU KNOW WHAT! Think before you make any decision! DARN! Don't take any wrong step! WALAO you will regret! BABI GAOGAO! Even you told them don't mention anything infront of all of your friends, I mean maybe it's a awkward situation or something you don't wish to happen/facing bout that but they still keep on mention about that and infront of all your friend DARN! babi mann!  
F*CK PEOPLE! SCREW YOU!

My scandal in class! ♥
He's a boxer awww! People, you know I love muscular man! oww yeah.
LOLLLL. Craziness! 
You know, sometimes I hate the way he look at me but I love the way he smile at me aww.


WHAT IF I SAY FUCK THE UNIVERSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment