Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

30.6.11

Hari Keusahawanan.


Hello people.
This would be a short post because I got no time and I really needa rest.
So let the pictures tell the stories.
The left ones - My scandal.
The right ones - His 1st scandal (Hell, Imma no.2 HAHAHHA)


AHYE YO!


Kamal!


Shitz! Damn handsome and muscular AWW!
Kamal again! Hahahaha!


Err. I don't know his name but hmm. my scandal. ahahahahah! kidding :)


Sinlee Yap!

Chong Jia Wearn!
He used to say HI to me. aww sucha cute boy :)


RICK! super cute!


Fark! Cacat hair ever!


Accompany him walking here and there. -.-



That's all, buhbye.


DL, F*CK YOU, YOU BASTARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment