Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

10.6.11

Ouch!

This will be a short post because of my broken english gosh!




Yesterday ain't a lucky day for me.
Early morning I walked to school, alone. Just because he-ask-me-to.
Walking on the road, listening songs and the fresh air really makes me very comfortable.
Once I reached school, he told me that PPD only allowed 4 person to transfer to SDJ.
and I was like wtf, how about me?
In that moment, I started worrying about my future. hahahaha sounds like very serious matter huh -.-
(Okay, I just wanna take accounts)
Teachers in SMKTD ask us (11 people) go to PPD and meet blah blah blah (I dont know meet who man)
But, the problem is I needa ask my mum to go along with me! 
My mum wont drive me there. *you know why *pffffft
It makes me confused. I wanna transfer to SDJ and why I need to bring my mum to PPD?
and wtf are you talking about? You promised me, no matter what, you-will-bring-me-go.
and now, you said, MAYBE, I can bring you to there, just maybe. Can you wait?
It really makes me broken hearted and damn disappointed on you.
If you're not sure that you can bring 11 of us to there, can you don't simply make promises?
I don't hate you. But why, only me and her cannot transfer and WHY she could?
because she ... your girlfriend? It's F****** stupid mann.
I'm not going to curse anybody but listen, you two won't last long! #wapiang!
Why most of them don't like her? Think yourself dude.
Why she suddenly say she like you? Because I told her that Ilikeyou? #gosh cakap sendiri mannn hahahahha
No worries, I don't have any feelings on you anymore.
So maybe I need to finish my dearie STPM in SMKTD. *wtf I need to study arts!
My mum says, maybe it was fate? Don't force yourself too hard. If you cant transfer, stay in SMKTD, it's better! 
Mum, I know it's better. I know what you're thinking.
I will stop forcing myself, okay? 
But, since he... promise me again..., why dont I trust to him... ? *AGAIN
Don't worry about me mum, I will study hard. Love you! :)


OH yeah by the way, it's fun in muet classes!
Althought MUET is super hard for me but ... I think I can do it? Just study hard play hard mann :)
I know a girl, named Caryn Woon.
She is cute and loving girl and she's a spammer! Becareful of her hahahaha
At first I thought she was mix blood but she wasnt o.o
*just because her beautiful eyes & she can speak very well in english and mandarin hahahaha
We got same attitude, I think! Ah finally found a girl that can really knws my heart ohhh :)
We love to spamming each other's wall and laugh like wtf hahahahha
in real life, she's a craziness girl! she always love to kacau people and laugh/.\
She love listening to sad and slow songs *same with me
and she love to think much! *ah dude same! hahahahha
but she's a cheerful girl.
and I'm not! hehehehhehe :P
Dude I like you much much! Nice to meet you miss Caryn Woon, See you tomorrow! :D

I think that's all for today, tired enough.
*I thought this would be a short post? uh.
sit infront computer, keep on spamming her wall makes me very tired -.-
kesian my flatted butt :(
Goodbye readers!
Nitey and sweet dream!
0118AM, whyImissyou.