Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

19.10.11

A post with VULGAR!


I really don't understand how can a boy can't even make a simple decision and I really get frustrated. What the fark are you talking about? What do you mean by " You make the decision " ?! Are your brain full of rubbish! I am not your toy or even your girl or I've been F by you, you son of bitch! Stop acting like innocent just want to cheat my feeling towards you! I don't F care if you reject me but why are you so mean! I wasn't craving for boys! For me, my feeling towards you was so precious, so true from my heart but what the hella you say?! You told me you just broken up with your girlfriend and give me every hopes! But seriously I was just too stupid to believe your words. I shouldn't be like this. Maybe I shouldn't scolding a boy like a dog and using dirty words. It's my fault, it's all my fault for believing in you. I was so dissappointed in you, why are you cheating me? I told you, it's impossible that you can give up your girl in a few days some more you're with her for almost 5 years. But you told me it's over between both of you and you gives me hope again. I told you, I don't wanna be third party, I don't wish to and guess what, you said, we will be together, you will be understand me and we will be happy. But why? Why you destroy a dream? A dream that you made for me? Why are you hurting me that much? How can you saying those unresponsible sentences. What do you mean by : If you wanna be with me, I'm okay with it but if u don't want to, I can get back my ex. WHAT THE FARK? I don't F want to be with a boy who are always keep their ex girlfriend in their Farking mind! But you just simply don't get what I mean and now, you're just keep on avoiding me and guess what, we are gonna meet up tomorrow morning and I won't be acting sad face in front of you like a kitty or acting like a child missing their blanket! I don't Farking care about you anymore! You better F off and GET A LIFE! SCREW YOU!

Caryn was right and I was so touched when I saw these. She wrote these :
how many fucking hell times I have told you!! study now and no more in love, it's still not the time for you too in love now! aint' you not qualified or you not enough good! It's the time, you got no much of time pelly, you have hella long time for u to fall in love with someone next time, but now is time for study just strike for it ! what if you just busying in love now and neglect ur studyes and the man dump you after that? you got nothing in the end, you bitch ! can u understand?!! Just give yourself sometime and chance just to concentrate in study, you got no guarantee on any man, but you can find guarantee in studies... who says woman can't lives without man ! we're actually stronger than them and dont even need their token to survive, you know what ! we can make by ourself ! let the boys regret what they have done to us and what freaking word they said that hurt us! I got no bf, not even have the experience, I know what they think, im fat , im ugly , im rude , thats why they got no interest at me ! so what? I'm going to change my life , I will go for diet and study hard as I want to become a knowledgeable woman! I know my uncle always look me down, coz Im not good in study, I dont give him a damn! I dont care, I hate him, and I never talk to him a year since I have conflict with him! Thats makes me even hate boys !!! I know they look me down! thats why we need to do more betther than them pelly ! If what I slim down and become pretty someday! I'll pay them back ! like what I want to say " can see, but can't touch " got it??! I want them to regret! coz boy born to be son of a bitch mann!! So, pelly you shouldn't think that u wasn't good enough or what, you know what! okeyy! as I say, no more love from now on ! love yourself more than you love a boy ! thats all! NOW ! go and study ur bloody history! fuck it back girl<3

You're just in way too HOT baby caryn! I will remember what you've said to me! Now is 1.38AM and I gotta off my computer and study for my bloody history!



Fuck back haters!
Goodbye readers, goodnight and rock it on! \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment