Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

17.10.11

17112011


MSD 
Even though it hurts but a little, tears form
My heart screams out
If I pass in front of you, beside you
You were my whole world
I want only you
But I can't breathe when I'm in front of you
As if you weren't my destiny
As if this was just a fleeting moment
Next to you, who just let me go so easily
I go closer to you step by step
Although I cannot move at all
You make me restless, you make me cry
Like a fool, like a child
I want to just laugh it off instead
The closer I get to you
Although I get more scared
I guess I cannot stop this love
Why is it just my love that is late
Why is it just my love that is hard
Although I'm right in front of you, although I'm right beside you
You were my whole world
I see only you
But when I'm in front of you, I always look away
As if you were my very last
As id it were my very last moment
Next to you, who just let me go so easily
I go closer to you again step by step
Although I cannot move at all
If even from a long distance
I could look upon you
That's what you call love
If perhaps this yearning, this longing
When it sounds, when it touches
Please just act like you didn't know

Maybe the truth may hurts but it doesn't kill me right, I will wait for him, wait him to look at me although he is still waiting for his ex girlfriend but I will just ... wait.
I know you will always be there for me. Please don't cry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment