Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

24.8.11

Lifey!

Before heading to omega yo! ;)


HELLO readers. okay nah. It should be HELLO flies! ;D
Kinda boring nawww cause tomorrow will be absent. awww happiness *_*
You know, usually I don't feel like wanna do anything if the other day is hols, don't you?
The reason for absenting school is ... uhm, you know form 6 full of presentation, activities, homeworks etc etc. so sometimes you don't feel like doin anything just wanna skip some presentation, same goes to me.
Uganya, she's same group with me for BM1 presentation and know what, she just informed me tomorrow will be our turn to present and she asked me to prepare everything for tomorrows presentation = I was like HUH?!
so the conclusion is we decided to absent tomorrow! woohooo ;)
But ya know, bad thing do happens. I just buay song with my boyfie.
Actually not quarrel, we don't argue over things but sometimes I just .... don't like the way he solve problems.
errrrrr okay I don't know how to express my feelings but seriously not buay song larh just erm not really happy cause he do busy working ya, so ... I know I can't keep on blaming him for not accompany me or not by my side when I need him. 
Ya I do need him but uhm ... I think I should be more independent? I mean maybe I should give us more freedom... I think? Okay love thingy defeated me.
Hey flies, ya know, when I was angry and I will like ... yelling at him and challenge him and wanted him to give me an answer but every time, he will try to find the best way to solve the problems of course with his mature minded and he never yelling at me, or angry at me.
He always give me the best and his love. yeah I do appreciate it but hmm. I just not satisfied! I want more, and more and more!!!!!! HAHAHAHHA ;P
Hello flies don't think too much lehhh, so yellow minded larr u guys!
What I mean is I wanted him to accompany me, give me some time, spare me some time ;( and please, I always wanna ask him, can you don't be soooooo hardworking? Imma infront of you, look at me and I need ya :(
sigh. sorry bb I always blaming you for everything and I do know that I was too childish.
I hope I can be more mature and don't forget, I do love ya so much♥


Oh ya, yesterday chatted with my slut caryn!
WALAO she always made my day ya you bitch! HAHAHAHHA
what I can say is I was so glad to know her and I hope I can be her only one ya. HAHAHAH!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please don't ask anything bout my result!
Okay I got 27/45 in MUET opps, 21/45 in Pengajian Am, 46% in Perniagaan, 53% in Bahasa Malaysia and 37% in Sejarahhhhh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ahahahhahaha!
well, me and caryn promised to each other that we gonna study hard after this! Look at me, you will be proud of me, yeah I mean some day. hahahaha!
Oppps, gonna meet up with SERHAN and CARYN on this FRIDAY and hmmmm. Feel like wanna date caryn out and jio JORDON too! 


That's all for today tata and I love ya muacks! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment