Imprisoned inside me
Is a secret
Buried so deep
No one will see.
It’s a simple secret really.
It helps me through
The best and worse
Life can be.
My secret?
I think of you
And the rest is easy.

hit counter

24.11.10

Lalalalalalalalala.

Woots!
Finally finish Sejarah papers.
I won't bu shuang the teachers larh because it's first time I finish the whole paper hahahaha
and stop complaining, we din study not even reading, so, don't blame the teachers :)
hmm.
I wonder is it because the jabatan knew question bocor then change the papers ? :l
never mind larh. I'm still satisfied with myself :)
Paper 1 memang doomed lar, Paper 2 struktur know answer 2 questions only.
BUT. I know how to answer Bahagian B essay :)
No. 5, 6 and 8.



Oh-my-life! Just now I TERclick a page. that boy super cutee!!
Yerrr, he got girlfriend already :(
Hahaha that's all for today byeeeee <3










(;

No comments:

Post a Comment